Corporate Partner 8/12/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A top law firm is hoping to grow their three west coast offices. They are hiring a Corporate Partner to add to their San Francisco location. This firm has been in business for over 30years and is ranked in the American Lawyer's AmLaw 200 list. They are consistently recognized by industry, peer and media groups for their work, but also for their fantastic culture. They have two other offices in Los Angeles.
The Corporate Partner's primary objective will be to serve the interests of the firm. They will ensure the legality of business practices and transactions. They must understand the laws and regulations in order to help the firm work within legal boundaries.
- JD, required
- 10+ years experience as an Attorney
- Expertise in mergers/acquisitions, trademarks, tax law bankruptcy, employment, securities, real estate or international commercial law
- The ability to bill in excess of $500/hour for such business and a portable book of business hovering near or above $1mm
- California Bar membership
- Well connected with a strong network of trusted advisors and referral partners
- Seeking a great culture and team environment