Corporate Quality Manager 9/4/2016
Dakkota Integrated Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY High Impact Role as Troubleshooter on Corporate Quality Team at Leading Tier 1 Supplier
This is a unique opportunity to JOIN THE CORPORATE QUALITY TEAM at a LEADING AND INNOVATIVE tier-one supplier, and MAKE AN IMPACT as you take on DIVERSE CHALLENGES in multiple facilities. You will act as the "first line of defense" when production issues arise, working with site teams and interacting directly with customers (high profile OEMs) to drive root cause analysis, continuous improvement and more. We are proactive about succession planning, and strong performance in this role could set you up to ADVANCE IN OUR ORGANIZATION. Within Dakkota Integrated Systems you'll find a one-of-a-kind culture that fosters a STRONG FAMILY FEELING, values diversity and promotes community involvement. We are committed to professional development and we offer TOP-OF-THE-LINE BENEFITS.
To be a good fit for the Corporate Quality Manager opportunity you should have:
* 5+ years of experience in quality engineering capacity within a tier-one automotive manufacturing environment. Experience working directly with Ford and/or GM is preferred.
* Proven strong root cause analysis skills and a methodical, systematic approach.
* 3+ years of supervisory experience within the quality control field.
* Working knowledge and use of core tools such as AIAG standards.
* Strong people skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships.
WORLD-CLASS PRODUCTS & SERVICES FROM CONCEPT TO DELIVERY. Established in 2001, Dakkota Integrated Systems, a joint venture between Rush Group LLC and Magna International Inc., manages the complete assembly and sequencing of integrated automotive interiors for original equipment manufacturers. We deliver vehicle components for our customers, using our expert approach that is unparalleled in the automotive industry. Our workforce is unique and helps support the resurgence of the U.S. auto industry.