This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Madison Heights, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONCORPORATE RECRUITER
Are you a go-getter who is persuasive, persistent and takes initiative This communications company has doubled in size each of the past three years as part of a strategic plan to dominate its market across Detroit Metro and is now acquiring others to expand into new markets. We are looking for high performers who enjoy what they do, celebrate their wins, and continue to grow as a result of their success. As a Corporate Recruiter, you will be responsible for full cycle recruiting and proactively identifying new candidates for your job openings. Grow your career with this rapidly growing organization by recruiting retail center associates and store manager level talent in all Michigan locations. This is a full-time position and is located in Madison Heights, MI.
* 2+ years full life cycle recruiting experience (sourcing, qualifying, offer management, on-boarding, and post-hire follow up); preference given to candidates with experience recruiting for retail associates
* Demonstrated experience filling 20 jobs per month with strong 90-day retention results
* Strong ability to understand job requisitions, describe the role(s) accurately to candidates, and effectively evaluate a candidate's match to skill, experience and cultural requirements
* Ability to easily report his/her results in at least two of the following recruiting statistics: time-to-fill, turnover rate, screens/interviews/offers/rejections, and candidate source
* Heavily experienced with passive recruiting from job boards
* Some college or an Associate's Degree is required; Bachelor's Degreepreferred
Peoplr is a national Human Resources consulting firm working with high-growth companies who need help finding great people to deliver great business results. Check us out on our website at: www.peoplr.co
If you're interested in learning more about this position, please submit your resume to: