This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONON-SITE RECRUITER - CORPORATE RPO
The On-Site Recruiter is responsible for driving all aspects of the talent relationship management process for exempt and non-exempt candidates with MGS's clients specific to lines of business. This will involve full cycle recruiting with a heavy emphasis on on managing hiring manager relationships and recruiting project planning and execution including screening, negotiating, employment branding, and overall recruiting effectiveness for a variety of business leadership and operations management, sales, and field services personnel. The On-Site recruiter will be based at our client's site in Riverview, FL.
This is a fantastic opportunity for some who would enjoy...
* Managing all aspects of the recruitment process including: job requisition design, sourcing, screening, pre-employment checks, compliance, offers of employment, and on-boarding. Works with senior management to develop strategies across all business units.
* Overseeing the development of initial job requisition including outlining requirements for positions and ensuring the requisition is approved and posted to applicant tracking system. Creates and revises job descriptions as needed.
* Collaborating with hiring department to develop firm understanding of department culture and position requirements, including skills and background required for the position. Provides expert advice and guidance to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process.
* Maximizing candidate pipelines through targeted advertising, direct sourcing, employee referrals, networking, and recruitment events.
* Developing and maintaining relationships with businesses, government and community service agencies, colleges, employment agencies and search firms, and otherrecruiters.
* Making public presentations at job fairs, schools, and organizations regarding the Company and its employment opportunities.
* Reviewing employment applications, resumes, and other credentials.
* Overseeing technical and non-technical pre-screening, in-person interviews, and pre-employment assessments.
* Screening and referring candidates for additional interviews and assists hiring managers with interviews when necessary. Provides timely follow up and correspondence.
* Coordinating background investigations and verifications of educational and employment experience.
* Providing employment recommendations to hiring manager based upon candidatequalifications, application materials, interviews, and references.
* Assisting with leadership teams in developing recruitment budgets, budgeting goals and objectives, and key financial and operational metrics.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experiencepreferred.
* 3+ years of recruiting experiencerequired
* Experience in at least three industries/verticals or specialty recruiting areas
* Experience working directly with Hiring Managers and managing full life cycle recruitment processes to include: intake meetings, sourcing, screening, behavioral based interviewing and offer negotiations
* Experience in a high-volume, sales, customer service supervisors, etc. fast-paced environment may also be required depending on client program needs
* Experience in mentoring recruiters/delivery professionals
* Experience in advanced sourcing and recruiting with a client with a defined process
Required Technical/ Functional Skills
* Proven ability to be strategic in sourcing and recruiting activities, including ability to analyze market and demographic data and put together a comprehensive sourcing strategy
* Ability to consult with Client to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to recruiting processes and methodologies
* Excellent service skills related to both hiring managers and candidates
* Internet experience including job boards, job posting and networking
* Demonstrated proficiency in utilizing a variety of recruitment strategies to include cold calling and direct sourcing
* Understanding of recruiting metrics
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Ability to build effective relationships with recruiting team and candidates
* Ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve while maintaining flexibility
* Strong customer orientation
* Experience working within various applicant-tracking systems
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business information such as job descriptions, business articles, etc.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, executives, candidates and the public
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Works effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
* Minimal travelrequired
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer