Corporate Responsibility Officer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 12/29/2016
New Haven, CT
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
The incumbent will build and execute local community engagement plans with local market leadership. These plans will reflect having assessed CRA performance and remediation, identification and engagement of significant community centers of influence, identification of critical community issues and concerns and ensuring alignment with philanthropic investments in the local markets. The incumbent will partner with the line of business leadership, community development lending and investment and foundation program officers to drive investments, loans and services that meet the needs of the community.
The incumbent will engage community thought leaders to educate the community about Key, gain insight into how Key is viewed in the community and determine what actions Key should take in response. Further they will engage legislators concerning community concerns, need for investment, developing partnerships to invest in communities and provide insight into Key's strategies for investing in communities.
The incumbent will assess CRA performance to recommend actions to advance or remediate issues with the line of business partners.
They will Co-chair community advisory committees
* Demonstrated commitment to serving low and moderate income clients and neighborhoods in innovative ways
* Knowledge of the Community Reinvestment Act with experience in assessment and analysis, exam preparation and program remediation
* 5 years of CRA compliance experience with demonstrated remediation experience
* Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communications skills
* Demonstrated ability to effectively impact senior business leaders, non-profit boards/CIOs and community based grass roots partners.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Public Administration or Urban Studies
195 Church Street, New Haven, Connecticut 06510
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled