Corporate Risk & Broking Leader-San Francisco, CA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 2/6/2017
Willis North America Inc.
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: CORPORATE RISK & BROKING LEADER
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
CORPORATE RISK AND BROKING
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
The Corporate Risk & Broking (CRB) leader is highly-collaborative and provides both the strategic vision and day-to-day direction to the local CRB staff. In this role you will have ultimate accountability for the CRB P&L of the local market. As such, you will develop and drive the strategy for penetration of the local market, including managing your own client and prospect list. The CRB leader plays a pivotal role in Willis Towers Watson s growth strategy by expanding the business into mid- and large-sized organizations, including providing integrated service offerings to our existing client list which includes 90 percent of the Global Fortune 500 and 85 percent of the U.S. Fortune 1000. In this role you will have both external and internal responsibilities
* Successfully deliver all goals related to CRB P&L, staffing, and delivery of products and services in the local market
* Promote our brand by actively integrating CRB risk management solutions with the broad array of Willis Towers Watson client services
* Collaborate with other leaders, Client Managers, Marketing, and Intellectual Capital leaders to develop local market client strategies to deepen, broaden and build profitable relationships with key buyers within target organizations
* Increase our market share by personally initiating, managing, supporting and directing sales efforts on mid- and large-sized client and prospect relationships
* Retain our existing clients by ensuring effective management and deployment of staff to effectively deliver client deliverables
* Positively impact the Willis Towers Watson client and employment brands in the marketplace
* Meet or exceed all financial and workplace performance goals
* Actively participate on both the Division CRB leadership and local office (cross-segment) leadership teams.
* Develop and execute strategic staffing plans including attracting, engaging, developing, and retaining key talent, as well as performing annual people-management duties; including a major focus on producer/sales talent
* Partner with other local leaders to shape and deliver a positive, inclusive work environment, consistent with Willis Towers Watson values
* Participate on cross-functional leadership teams, representing the local viewpoint and contributing relevant intellectual capital as needed
* Ability to diagnose complex client issues, comprehend the full breadth of Willis Towers Watson s services, blend them into practical solutions that meet our clients needs
* Strong track record of being highly collaborative across multiple disciplines, and guiding wide-ranging teams toward successful sales and client-service efforts
* Experience articulating complex, technical issues and solutions to C-Suite buyers across multiple disciplines and then navigating internally to assemble the right team of people to deliver the work
* Ability to successfully direct multiple projects and ensure quality deliverables on time and within budget
* An executive presence with polished and well developed oral and written communication skills
* Availability to travel on an as needed basis
* Undergraduate degree required
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.
Willis is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports Diversity Minority / Female/ Disability / Veteran.