Corporate Sales Representative - Santa Clara, CA - 8271
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Palo Alto Networks
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
Our Inside Sales organization is hiring dynamic, high energy and driven sales people into our Corporate Sales organization to develop customer relationships through phone, email, social selling and online demonstrations. As a Corporate Sales Representative you are the central point of customer contact: building relationships, advising the market, and leading a pivotal role in expanding our fast growing customer base!
* 5+ years experience selling to enterprise customers
* Must have strong technical background, security industry strongly preferred
* Extensive experience working with channel partners to close business
* Enthusiastic, driven and confident: ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company s mission, product and business value
* Proven ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and possess strong analytical skills.
* Ability to quickly build productive relationships in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
* Experience using Salesforce.com
* Previous experience in start-up environment and selling into Network security space preferred
* This role has both hunting (new clients) and farming (handling and managing existing clients) - someone comfortable with both aspects preferred
* Perform opportunity identification, account qualification, and needs analysis at all prospect levels
* Use phone (30+ outbound calls per day), email, and internal marketing tools to perform selling activities and drive new business
* Maintain an accurate and up-to-date forecast and document all activities and customer interactions in Salesforce.com
* Maintain required activity metrics, via phone calls, appointments, demos and funnel development
* Respond to inbound inquiries, outbound marketing campaigns, and successfully lead opportunity development
* Work closely with Regional Sales Managers and Channel partners to identify, position, and sell product value
* Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on product roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscape
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here and check out our fast facts
Palo Alto Networks competes for the best talent. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits, including 401(K). Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.