Corporate Support Analyst- Madison, TN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 26486-3780
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED ANALYST
Ensures business objectives are met by completing activities required to deploy CRM applications across the enterprise and providing Tier 1 post go-live support for CRM applications.
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The analyst will provide application-level support for CRM system users or for technology project milestones.
CORPORATE SUPPORT ANALYST:
* Configures data within systems to ensure functionality achieves expected results
* Executes test procedures to ensure configurations are correct pre go-live; Executes functional level tests
* Provides impact analysis, data analysis, timeline analysis, and other information as part of Tier 1 triage prior to escalation to Tier 2 that will ultimately help expedite resolution of issues
* Serves as front-line support and interface with users of CRM applications or proxies to obtain necessary information to troubleshoot;
* Serves as first-level contact for some CRM support functions
* Collaborates with project management staff, CRM business users, IT&S staff, external users to efficiently configure system attributes required for successful technology conversions
* Develop, maintain, and refine standard operating procedures and policies that promote efficient and effective operations, and enforce compliance with them;
* Provides feedback to CRM operational staff regarding training opportunities, inefficiencies, areas for improvement
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1 - 3 years experience with software design concepts REQUIRED
1 - 3 years understanding of business process flows preferred
Last Edited: 08/18/2016