Corporate Trainer 8/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
* The Corporate Trainer will provide training and skill development to all levels of employees. The goal is to help others reach their potential through engaging activities that challenge thinking and expose new approaches for increased job performance. This individual is a visible and active influence to improve knowledge, skills, abilities and behaviors in others. This improvement in others is expected to result in higher levels of productivity and profitability for the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Actively develop productive working relationships with the Training Department, Human Resources representatives and other department managers both at the corporate offices and plant locations as needed.
* Perform needs assessments and analyze the training needs of various departments
* Build the most effective training course possible using research, insight, experience, and understanding of the needs and culture of the company.
* Facilitate the most effective training course possible using insight, experience, and an understanding of the needs and culture of the company
* Present classes in person, virtual or through e-learning.
* Assess the effectiveness of all courses presented through personal introspection, course surveys, input from other trainers and the head of the Training and Management Development department.
* Share information, experiences and ideas with other trainers in an effort to raise the overall effectiveness of the Training and Management Development department.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree in Business or related field.
* Minimum of three years of experience in training office professional employees, production facility employees and/or adult learners in classroom environment.
* Training experience must include areas of employee development and/or management training.
* Strong knowledge of supervisory and management practices and skills.
* Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Excellent written and verbal skills.
* Excellent Facilitation skills.
* Excellent platform skills.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Excellent analytical skills.
* Ability to recognize problems and recommend viable solutions.
* Ability to work independently.
* Ability to interact professionally with all employees at all times.
* Ability to travel up to 30% of the time including some international travel.
* Requires a valid driver's license and favorable motor vehicle report.
* Requires the ability to obtain and maintain a passport.
* Prefer experience with online or virtual training.
* Prefer experience in performing needs analysis, research and design, and development of training courses.
* Prefer management or supervisory experience.
* Experience with Sharepoint is a plus.
* Spanish language skills a plus.