This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
It's not just clich. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-over-year growth over the past 10 years. And, we're transforming the billing industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment management solutions from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
_Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History._
WHAT YOU\'LL DO:
Do you enjoy captivating an audience during training sessions Is it rewarding for you to passionately share the necessary skills and knowledge that will enable employees to be successful in their roles At Billtrust, our Talent Development and Training team has a mission to empower our greatest asset, our people.
As the Corporate Trainer you will be the face of Billtrust as new hires walk through the door on their first day. Excited to jump into their role and get started, you will manage and help facilitate orientation, which to us is our employees first step to becoming a top producer. In addition to new hire onboarding, you will create, conduct, and evaluate training workshops for internal Billtrust applications with the goal of preparing Billtrust employees to pass company specific certifications. You will be a trusted training partner for our Client Success teams and join a Human Resources team that is proud to say we are a 'NJ Best Places to Work' winner for the three consecutive years.
As our product team rolls updates and new features, you will be part of the process to deliver successful training sessions on the release to our employees. You will also partner with subject matter experts to create course guidelines, deliver training courses and build out a knowledgebase.
If you are passionate about employee development and training technology and have the skill for creating and presenting technical subject matter to a diverse audience, we would love to get to know you better.
WHAT YOU\'LL BRING TO THE TEAM:
* Experience working with SMEs or product managers to create a training program from scratch using an instructional design methodology such as ADDIE
* Natural curiosity with a passion for "opening the hood" to figure out the back end of technology software
* Comfort in presenting complex technical processes to audiences in a variety or organizational departments and levels
* Proven experience with meeting assigned deadlines and managing workload with multiple priorities
* Experience in a SaaS, software, product-centric or payments business nice-to-have
* Bachelor's degree in a related field and 2 or more years' experience in delivering training to adults with in person and remote delivery via webinar
WHAT YOU\'LL GET:
* COMPETITIVE SALARY, STOCK OPTIONS AND 401(K) WITH COMPANY MATCH: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
* BENEFITS: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
* OPEN PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
* A LIVELY CULTURE: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
* CASUAL DRESS: Every day is "Casual Friday', we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
* MINIMAL BUREAUCRACY: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
* CONVENIENCE: Our office is conveniently located in Central Jersey within walking distance of the Hamilton train station.