This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Hilton Head Island, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
Summary of Position: To provide and maintain the highest standards of Esthetics , facial treatments and recommendations for home care, daily operational procedures, overall excellent client care, creating a feeling of rest and relaxation for our guests, resulting in high retention and increased treatments and retail sales for The Spa at Omni Hilton Head.
Essential Job Functions:
Provide the very highest quality in terms of treatment and professional concept.
* To work as part of the Spa therapy team to consistently provide the highest possible standard of treatment, creating a sensory journey for guests helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives.
* To begin and end treatments at the published time and ensure correct procedures of all treatments are being followed at all times.
* Ensure all equipment and linens etc are fully stocked on a day to day basis in your treatment room.
* Ensure all inventory levels are accurate so that you are prepared for your day.
* Ensure all professional stock is being used in compliance with the PAR levels to assist with reduction in product waste.
* Responsible for setting up the treatment rooms according to procedures, and dispose of laundry on a timely basis.
* Relay with confidence product and service benefit to guests.
* State of South Carolina Cosmetology or Esthetics License
* Self motivated
* Maintain a professional appearance at all times
* 1 years minimum experience in skincare, make-up application, waxing experience in administering facials
* Proven sales / recommendation background
* Team player
* Responsible, dependable
* High personal standards and values
* Excellent client care, guest service and attention to detail
* Ability and willingness to update technical skills by facilitating and participating in on-going training
* Effective communicator
* Flexible and cooperative
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: