Cost Documentation Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 1/14/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONPlexus is a global company that values your growth and development, and knows that a successful company is built on great leaders at all levels. Plexus is a highly respected leader in the Electronics Manufacturing Services industry and delivers solutions that help our customers realize their go-to-market strategies by combining our expertise with their core competencies. Our company provides award-winning customer service to over 140 branded product companies in four key market sectors; Networking/Communications, Healthcare/Life Sciences, Industrial/Commercial and Defense/Security/Aerospace.
We are looking for a self-motivated and detail oriented individual to become a part of our Costing team as a Cost Documentation Specialist. This individual will be responsible for the analysis and handling of customer documentation, which is a critical first step in establishing quoted pricing for new business wins. As a key driver of Customer Service Excellence, this role supports Customer requests by delivering accurate and timely information to internal stakeholders in support of Plexus revenue growth.
Our Cost Documentation Specialist will:
* Interpret customer technical documentation and understand Plexus manufacturing capabilities in order to make intelligent make or purchase decisions
* Be able to transform customer strategy and documentation into appropriate structure and inputs for the cost estimation and tools system
* Understand and ensure costing solution follows Plexus guidelines, customer specifications, quote strategy and adheres to regulatory compliance and quality guidelines
* Create clear and concise communication to the Costing Team, Business Development, Customer Management and operations with regards to documentation gaps
* Meet with Costing Project Manager (CPM) to analyze BOM and formulate questions regarding ambiguities or inconsistencies with the customer documentation
* Limited travel may be required to meet the needs of the business (estimated