Cost Estimator 8/11/2016
Grand Rapids, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * Prepare new business and engineering change quotations.
* Track changes, capacity information and provide information to Sales, Engineering and Manufacturing at job award.
* Automotive experience highly preferred, not required.
* Strong understanding of copst models.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's or Associate's Degree in related field and 2+ years experience in one of the following related fields: Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering/Program management, and Accounting/Finance. Background in manufacturing or Estimating.
* Quote New Jobs
* Developing cost for new and existing program - Engineering Changes
* Developing program budgets
* Complete program evaluations (margin reports/ROI studies)
* Complete customer reporting documents.
* Budget Preparation/New Job notice/Manufacturing Plan
* VA/VE Inputs/Quotes
* Customer Web Portals
* Capacity Reporting