Cost Savings Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Electrolux Home Products, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Cost Savings Analyst
Position ID: req5079
Sector: Major Appliances North America
Functional Area: Manufacturing
Location: Charlotte Office, 10200 David Taylor Dr, Charlotte, NC 28262-2373 USA
Number of Openings: 1
Employment Type: Full-Time
Apply By: 10/28/2016
The Cost Savings Analyst will provide support for the NA Cost Excellence (ACE) Program. This individual will work closely with cross-functional teams including the Product Lines, R&D, Engineering, Industrial Operations, Purchasing, Quality, Transportation & Warehousing, Warranty and Finance in achieving annual sector productivity cost improvement goals. The output of this individual will positively impact the group s ability to forecast, monitor, control, and reduce cost, track and analyze key performance indicators, and recommend process improvements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Support the ACE Program by serving as a key link between the cross-functional teams. This includes supporting various projects, data mapping, systematic reporting, new system implementations, process changes, dashboard and predictive analysis development.
* Direct and assist in the weekly, monthly and quarterly cost out reporting requirements. This includes forecasts and management reporting.
* Drive standardization and improved processes in cost out related policy and procedures. This includes cost analysis, forecasting cost reductions, etc.
* Provide support and training as new tools, processes or reports are implemented
* Pareto cost opportunities to understand where to target cost improvement efforts
* Apply cost improvement strategies and leverage best practices across all product lines
* Facilitate meetings with varying levels of management participation up to and including the executive leadership team
* Bachelor's Degree required (Accounting or Finance preferred). CPA or MBA preferred.
* Experience in Lean/Six Sigma, VA/VE or DFMA Experience is a strong plus.
* At least 5 years of manufacturing accounting experience or process improvement experience in fast paced manufacturing environments (preferably to include plant controller positions).
* Strong analytical skills with strong cost modeling experience
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel for data mining, analysis and reporting.
* Knowledge of various manufacturing processes (such as stamping, welding, fabrication, paint, assembly, etc.)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word, data mining and report writing ( SQL, ODBC, Business Objects, Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports, etc.), and Kronos.
* Solid understanding of general, manufacturing conversion, inventory and cost accounting
* Exceptional technical and analytical skills
* Experience in a manufacturing environment with complex bill of materials and labor routings.
* Intellectual curiosity and a passion for getting involved in all aspects of the business
* Ability to solve unstructured business and accounting problems
* Aggressive attitude and can do spirit to drive change.
* Strong bias for continual process improvement
* Leadership skills including problem solving and results orientation with a business focus
* Characterized by integrity and high professional standards
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances.
Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. In 2014, Electrolux had sales of SEK 112 billion and about 60,000 employees.
Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.