Course Development Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Virginia Beach, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Load course content to the online course learning management system.
* Format course material to match course template.
* Perform Quality Assurance reviews of courses prior to term start and as needed.
* Maintain course and campus ancillary content and centralized resources as necessary.
* Create web design projects when requested.
* Create and editing graphics.
* Hand coding HTML and creating Cascading Style Sheets.
* Troubleshoot and correcting problems.
* Collaborate with team members for various projects.
* Ability to meet tight deadlines as required.
* All other duties as required.
* Associate s degree with a major in Information Technology/Web Development or Programming minimum.
* Two years web design and/or programming preferred.
* Ability to work well on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
* Strong web design, problem solving and video skills
* Microsoft Office, Adobe CS5, including Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver Adobe Captivate, iSpring, or Camtasia experience a plus
What does ECPI University have to offer*
* Professional work environment
* Talented and committed co-workers
* An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
* Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.