This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary: Assigned to a warehouse bay; maintains a high level of productivity and safety awareness while working as part of a crew to fill customer orders or to receive inbound new inventory. This job requires exposure to outdoor weather conditions, airborne particles, fumes and vibrations and working near moving mechanical parts. Noise exposure is moderate to loud with hearing protection required in certain parts of the warehouse.
* Operates an overhead crane or fork lift to select material from stock in the bay or in the yard that is specified in the customer's order
* Operates an overhead crane or fork lift to load customer's order onto a flatbed trailer & securing material to the trailer (loading)
* Off loading inbound materials from railcars & flatbeds, & insuring that new inventory is positioned correctly in the warehouse bay or yard (unloading)
* Maintains bay or yard inventory in an orderly & systematic fashion to insure the safety of others & ease new order selection
* Loads & unloads incoming/outgoing trucks with customer deliveries (finished goods) with use of a crane or fork lift
* Uses crane, as necessary, to move inventory finished goods to staging area
* May perform basic clerical or recordkeeping tasks
* Communicates with Supervisor or Operations Manager concerning scheduling of tasks & assignment of priorities in the bay or yard
* Performs all other related duties as assigned
* Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work environment for all employees: including picking up trash, wooden boards, metal bands, etc in keeping work environment in line with company standards
* Ability to read and understand work orders
* Ability to read and properly use all measuring devices with accuracy
* Attention to detail in maintaining quality assurance standards.
* Ability to pass all company required testing
* Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs
* Must be willing to work overtime when needed
* Able to pass company required testing, such as drug test, PAT and physical
* Stable work history
* Safety minded
* Excellent attendance
* Able to work independently or within a team
Benefits: Paid holidays, vacation time, medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, company matched 401k.
EEO/AA Institution. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.