Creative Recruiter - Chicago, IL 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION BENEFITS SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS
At Atterro we pride ourselves on 5 foundational pillars that have kept our organization over 30 years strong. As an ENTERPRISE, we are one company, with one goal, working together every day. We always keep in mind quality and speed as we EXECUTE our daily tasks. The way we ENGAGE all three sets of clients our associates, our customers, and our talent is unmatched in the market. As a leader in the staffing industry, our associates bring their EDGE to work everyday to add knowledge, come up with new ideas, and continue to be innovative. At Atterro, we bring our ENERGY to work each day, striving to go beyond talent, customer, and personal expectations.
The purpose of a recruiter is to conduct talent interviews, test, and then make appropriate hiring decisions based on the information received along with developing a work profile for each prospective candidate. The Recruiter works with talent and customers to understand the needs and expectations of both parties, and then ensures that these needs are met or exceeded. Recruiters are expected to facilitate optimum customer/talent relations.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
Core fundamental expectations of this position include the following:
- Assists with building on existing and new client relationships through understanding client's operations and business needs.
- Identifies, recruits and develops candidate relationships to fill client needs and to develop an applicant pool.
- Interviews and assesses candidates' qualifications and technical abilities through behavioral interviewing, background and reference checks, and skill evaluations.
- Maintains existing client contact relationships and talent markets available candidates.
- Provides ongoing problem solving to clients regarding temporary work needs, employee problems/difficulties and other related areas.
- Solicits, receives, and processes client and talent requests in a timely manner.
- Clarifies job skill requirements and job request timetables with the client on orders received.
- Communicates Atterro's and client's policies and procedures regarding employment, expectations, job requirements, benefits, and other employment conditions.
- Establishes, negotiates, and finalizes appropriate bill rates and start dates with client contacts.
- Meets and exceeds all budgetary and weekly activity goals.
- Works closely with other Atterro brands on cross-selling and leveraging existing relationships.
- Attends networking events to build name and brand recognition.
Mandatory qualifications include a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent; a minimum of 1 year of recruiting for professional level positions.
Preferred qualifications include a bachelor's degree; the ability to perform in a sales-driven environment.