Creative Services Writer/Multi Media Producer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescription JOB SUMMARY:
Write, edit and produce daily news topicals for on-air and social media as well as other assigned marketing projects.
* Write compelling :30 and :15 second targeted news promos for television and social media which engage users and motivate viewers to watch.
* Hands-on non-linear video editor, preferably Adobe Premiere.
* Applied knowledge of social media and digital platforms.
* Creates compelling promotion spots for on-air/on-line/mobile utilizing computer/technical equipment.
* Works closely and collaborates with news producers, talent and other Creative Services Writer/Producer/Editors.
* Shoot video using JVC Pro HD camera.
* Comfortable working under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
* The ability to collaborate and thrive in a competitive, teamwork-driven creative department.
* Produce Public Service Announcements (PSA s) to support station community projects.
* Knowledge of Macintosh and Windows platforms.
* Minimum one (1) year in a Broadcast News environment utilizing writing and social media skills as well as hands-on, non-linear editing equipment.
* College degree preferred.
* Ability to collaborate with others in a creative environment.
* Shooting skills a plus.
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company's operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
COX MEDIA GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER; MINORITIES/WOMEN/VETERANS/DISABLED.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at http://www.coxmediagroup.com
Organization:Cox Media Group
Primary Location:US-FL-Jacksonville-11700 Central Pkwy
Job Level:Individual Contributor