This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Einstein Healthcare Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK IS A PRIVATE, NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION WITH SEVERAL MAJOR FACILITIES AND MANY OUTPATIENT CENTERS. OUR PRIMARY MISSION IS TO PROVIDE COMPASSIONATE, HIGH QUALITY HEALTHCARE TO THE GREATER PHILADELPHIA REGION. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
Einstein Healthcare has an excellent opportunity available for a Credentialing Supervisor needed for Einstein's Professional Billing Department.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Supervise a minimum of 5 employees
* Ensure that physicians are enrolled with the third parties in accordance with their specific guidelines
* Ensure that projects and scheduled monthly reports are completed by the established deadline
* Assists the Director and Manager of Einstein Practice Plan
* Interact with department administrators on all enrollment issues
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY:
* High School graduate or equivalent required
* Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
* 5 Years Billing Experience Required
* Minimum 3 years supervisory experience required
* Minimum 3 years credentialing experience required
* Minimum 3 years enrollment experience preferred. IDX / GE and SyMed system experience preferred
* Knowledge of CAQH preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.