Credit Administrator, Sr.
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONCredit Administrator, Sr.
LOCATION: LOS ANGELES, CA
Industry: Financial Services - Commercial Banking
Job Category: Finance / Accounting - Risk Management
Base Salary - $180,000 to $230,000
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
Commission Compensation - No
BONUS ELIGIBLE - YES
Overtime Eligible - No
INTERVIEW TRAVEL REIMBURSED - YES
10+ TO 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Management Experience Required - No
MINIMUM EDUCATION - BACHELOR\'S DEGREE
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Hours Per Week: 40
_VISA CANDIDATE CONSIDERED: YES_
* Facilitates loan originations by working with line officers in structuring and development of loan proposals to meet the customers' or prospects' needs while conforming to bank and regulatory requirements. Makes joint calls as needed.
* Reinforces adherence to bank underwriting policies and procedures and growth, quality and profit objectives through the loan approval process.
* Implements and reinforces policies and procedures to comply with fundamental business and credit priorities of the bank.
* May conduct training classes on new or updated procedures.
* Assists in monitoring compliance with internal and regulatory requirements.
* Analyzes pertinent financial and credit data and makes final credit decisions (approval or declination) within signing authority. Recommends to higher level of authority if appropriate.
* Interacts with internal and external auditors on regulatory issues of quality and on related trends.- Assists in identifying potential troubled assets in assigned area.
* Provides guidance to line offices as applicable on identification and management of classified and/or troubled loans.
* Assigns commercial loan risk ratings to ensure maintenance of a quality loan portfolio.
* Performs reviews of specific portfolio composition and quality as assigned.
* Interacts with line units and service centers, operations, accounting, appraisal, legal and other related bank personnel.
* Keeps informed of competitors' rates and loan programs and recommends appropriate changes to current bank programs and rates.
* Performs other duties as assigned or requested.