- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Credit Analyst - Capital Finance San Francisco
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
The position of Credit Analyst is responsible for spreading, managing and maintaining financial background information on present and prospective customers, and develops credit studies for the Loan Officers, and other Executive Management. Performs analyses, and maintains related records and files. The incumbent is also responsible for the preparation of a variety of credit department reports as assigned.
* Performs special financial statement analyses, typically involving complex and interlocking relationships.
* Rendering assistance to lending officers on credit matters and loans involving unusual situations or requiring close scrutiny.
* Obtain data to perform portfolio concentration analysis.
* Assist in the preparation of any reports required from Credit Administration.
* Performs industry analysis and provides recommendations.
* Inform CCO/Loan Officers of relevant trends of specific loans, portfolios or industries.
* Providing credit information and references for customers, loan officers, or other agencies as requested.
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of this position. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the position in a satisfactory manner. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
* Bachelor s degree (BA) from a four (4) year college or university, or a minimum of four (4) years of related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Related experience should consist of an in-depth background in financial statement analysis.
* Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should be applicable to the financial industry.
* Ability to spread financial statements and tax returns and complete cash flow forecasting.
* Ability to make pertinent comments relating to the current credit risk as reflected by the spread.
* Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Ability to work with minimal or no supervision while performing duties.
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email email@example.com or call (702) 252-6257