Credit Analyst - Loans
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Credit Analyst (Loans)
NJ Based Financial Institution
Green Card and or US Citizens Only
Candidates must be motivated and progressive thinking, with a Bachelor's degree in business, finance or accounting from a four-year college or university. THIS POSITION CONDUCTS LOAN CREDIT INVESTIGATIONS AND ANALYZES ROUTINE CREDIT INFORMATION, AT THE REQUEST OF THE LENDING OFFICERS. The position also makes recommendations, regarding credit analysis, to loan officers and/or loan committees, and prepares loan write-ups and summaries.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
* CONDUCTS LOAN CREDIT INVESTIGATIONS AND ANALYZES ROUTINE CREDIT INFORMATION, AT THE REQUEST OF THE LENDING OFFICERS (Ability to write 5 deals per week)
* Analyze customer financial condition and authorize customer credit lines
* Analyze customer financial statements.
* Review credit report from each of the three credit bureaus to obtain information such as credit scores, the borrower's current and past information
* Analyze the borrower's employment, income, their current debt and their assets.
* Perform comparative analysis of collateral
* Provide customer service and develops relationships with internal/external customers and suppliers.
* Minimize bad debt risk, maximize accounts receivable collections
* Assess credit risk and establish credit limits.
* Bachelor's degreerequired in Accounting/Finance preferred.
* Apply basic accounting principles in the interpretation of customer financial statements.
* Effective business writing and professional communication skills.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to multi-task in order to get assignments and credit decisions processed in a timely manner
* Strong analytical and problem solving ability
* Proficient in various spreadsheet and word processing applications (Excel and Word especially), including the use of graphs, charts, and formulas
* Demonstrate Effective Customer Service Skills.