Credit Compliance Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Western Alliance Bancorporation
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
The position of Credit Compliance Analyst is responsible for monitoring established loan covenants, borrowing base requirements and compliance with executed loan agreements for existing borrowers. This position also works closely with other credit officers and staff to identify potential red flags and to help mitigate the risk to the Bank.
* Reviews loan documents and sets up reporting and covenant tracking according to terms of the agreement.
* Reviews borrowing base documents for revolving lines of credit. Analyzes accounts receivables, accounts payables and inventory reports to properly assess collateral position.
* Accurately inputs financial data into various software programs for credit analysis.
* Tracks and tests financial statements for compliance of loan covenants, terms and conditions.
* Interacts closely with loan officers and assistants regarding compliance requirements.
* Monitors loan disbursements to ensure compliance with credit terms, covenants and conditions.
* Tracks all reporting & covenant defaults and provides regular reporting to senior management for review.
* Generates various reports and works on special projects as requested.
* Informs credit officers of potential red-flags in compliance trending that can trigger a credit risk to the Bank.
* Enters detailed and accurate data entry into Excel or other appropriate software platforms for tracking purposes.
* May train new hires on compliance process.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of this position. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the position in a satisfactory manner. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
* Bachelor s degree (BA) from a four (4) year college or university, and a minimum of three (3) years or more related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Related experience should consist of an in-depth background in financial statement analysis.
* Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should be applicable to the financial industry.
* Must demonstrate knowledge of basic accounting principles and concepts, credit principles and general credit policies.
* Some familiarity with financial statements, financial analysis, ratios, trends, borrowing base calculation, etc.
* Proficient in the use of computers and software programs such as Excel and MS Word. Experience with banking industry programs (i.e., Moody's, Baker Hill) a plus.
* Must be detail and focus oriented and have the ability to take ownership and responsibility for work product.
* Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Ability to work with minimal or no supervision while performing duties.
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 252-6257