This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
El Campo, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The primary responsibility of this position is to provide exceptional customer service to all external and internal customers of the El Campo Branch.
* Answering call for the branch, screening calls and forwarding to appropriate person/department, and taking messages when necessary
* Filing, maintaining office supplies, reconciling daily credit card transactions and bank deposits
* Post Office run
* Checking parts availability for call in customers
* Making parts deliveries to customers
* Special assignments may be added as needed
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
* High school graduate or equivalent
* Previous work experience in a professional office environment
* Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Energetic, has a positive outgoing personality and displays strong customer service skills
* Must be well organized, self motivated, and be able to work as part of a team to achieve department goals
* Professional communication skills, both verbal and written
* Must have clean driving record
* Be able to lift up to 50 lbs
Mustang Cat has many exciting opportunities for exceptional people who want a career with an industry leader. If you are looking for a solid, growth-oriented company with a commitment to its customers and its employees, Mustang Cat is the place for you