Credit Manager - Kohler, WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCredit Manager - Kohler, WI
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced challenging environment with an industry leader? At Kohler we are looking for an individual that can grow and develop as our businesses continue to do the same. This opportunity would provide the right person a chance to work in a dynamic, ethical environment for one of the largest privately held companies in the US.
Under the general direction of the Director - Corporate Credit, the Credit Manager will manage credit and collections in accordance with established policies and procedures for the supported business Groups responsible. You would provide the various businesses with full credit support within the parameters of prudent risk exposure, profitability, and acceptable accounts receivable turnover rates.
* Manage the credit granting and collections of accounts receivable of the assigned business portfolio within established policies and procedures. Provide credit support concerning the customer base within these groups. Serve as the main contact point for inquiries from the groups concerning credit issues. Travel is expected of the candidate whenever necessary to ensure corporate expectations are met.
* May involve the supervision of one or more accounts receivable collector(s) to ensure that all delinquent accounts are collected on a timely basis.
* Handle all collection issues that are disputed or otherwise not collectible by the accounts receivable collector. Provide leadership and training necessary to meet the highest possible receivable measurement performance.
* Determine if circumstances warrant a customer credit analysis outside of the established timetable due to changing circumstances and ensure that the analysis is completed in a timely manner.
* Adhere to and ensure that all corporate policies and procedures to which credit is a party are maintained.
* Ensure that security and collateral are obtained, maintained, and properly filed with agencies, banks, or other institutions. All security instruments are reviewed for completeness and to ensure they meet all legal requirements to guarantee any payment due under the security instrument will be paid.
* Consult with the Director -Corporate Credit on all larger magnitude high-risk clients to ensure adequate control is maintained.
* Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of the business units supported and industries, as well as worldwide conditions that may affect our export credit and collections.
* Maintain state-of-the-art credit and collections knowledge and expertise.
* A minimum of a Bachelors degree is required, focus in Business with Finance or Accounting is preferred.
* A minimum of 4 years of credit and collections experience is required.
* Working proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.