Credit Risk Analyst 9/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As a member of the Business Analytics and Portfolio Management team, this role is responsible for collaborating on the production and standardization of new and existing Credit Risk analytics and the related reporting. The role is a key resource in driving the PVTB strategic goals including identification, monitoring, integration and translation of results in assessing credit risk and profitability. Report productions will include the transition of existing and new trended analytics as well as the enhancement of this reporting to more automated system based data retrievals.
This role will provide automation and further standardization of consolidated reporting and as such requires strong collaboration across various internal groups including Finance, Risk, Technology, Services and each lending team.
REPORT PRODUCTION & AUTOMATION
* Create and maintain a reliable set of management reports through various quantitative analytics, trend analysis and summary of key findings.
* Work to contribute to the development and automation through COGNOS Report Studio of standardized reporting and presentations to enable real time assessments contributing to decision making.
* Complete COGNOS conversions of existing team excel based analytics.
* Review of existing data inputs, analyses and processes for enhancement and to drive recommendations that ensure optimum value and efficiency.
* Communicate reporting and results to all stakeholders.
* Identification and elevation of technical challenges and recommendations related to Data Governance activities.
MODELING ensure that these tools are refreshed on a timely basis.
* Develop, sustain and improve tools and processes to capture key performance indicators, metrics and other data inputs.
Collaborate with other bank reporting teams within Credit Risk, lending teams, Finance and Services in terms of approach and modeling best-practices furthering overall efficiency. Routinely seek and incorporate feedback and evaluation of artifacts, processes and reporting