Credit Risk Java Developer 8/20/2016
Open Systems technologies
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This candidate will be working on a client's credit risk Java application.
* Designs applications using frameworks and available components
* Defines the integration strategy
* Assesses and identifies mitigation for risks
* Conducts design reviews and identifies opportunities to re-use components
* Evaluates new products
* Ensures architectural changes
* Provides Level 3 support for technical infrastructure components
* Development and integration of source code, including descriptions
* Fixes software defects/bugs.
* Measures and analyses code for quality.
* 7+ years demonstrated hands on experience using Java.
* 5+ years' experience with application using SQL/Oracle.
* Experience with multi-threaded applications and excellent knowledge of J2EE architecture/design patterns. Familiar with RESTful services with Spring.
* Development experiences with Tomcat and Weblogic as application servers a must.
* Strong experience designing/developing n-tiered architectures
* Knowledge of US regulatory reporting
* Knowledge in Credit Risk methodology