Credit Risk Officer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION***RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS PROVIDED***
* Casual work attire
* Beautiful building with secure entry
* Basketball hoop, shuffle board and courtyard
* Covered parking ramp with plenty of parking and secure access
* Cafeteria offering freshly made breakfast and lunches
* Onsite gym.
FULL TIME EMPLOYEES RECEIVE MANY BENEFITS INCLUDING:
* Medical, dental and vision insurance
* Short term disability and long term disability
* Paid time off
* Incentive pay
* Develops and maintains sound credit policies and underwriting standards to monitor compliance.
* Applies and interprets clients and Investor underwriting guidelines to make sound credit decisions.
* Performs a thorough analysis to determine compliance with both Company and Investor guidelines.
* Identifies any conditions, stipulations or pre-funding requirements.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* 10+ years' residential mortgage/home equity credit risk management, underwriting and approval processes
* Advanced knowledge of mortgage lending guidelines and regulations (FHA, VA Conventional, FHLMC, FNMA and Investors)
* Extensive knowledge of FNMA and FHLMC guidelines and risk assessment tools used to decision mortgage loans.
* Deep understanding of advanced quantitative tools and techniques such as credit scoring, financial forecasting, modeling and the use of risk analytical techniques used in portfolio management.
* Comprehensive knowledge of residential mortgage lending including traditional and non-traditional products, loan operations, secondary market activities and related risks.
* Strong knowledge of industry best practices, trends and developments.
* Experience working with the Encompass platform is a plus
***CORRESPONDENT LENDING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED***
OUR CLIENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.