Credit Risk Project Manager 9/5/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY QUALIFICATIONS
* Strong experience of managing and delivering programs/projects within an Investment Bank, preferably in the Risk area.
* Understanding of Business and IT Architecture
* Experience with Target Operating Model (TOM) and TOM Roadmap delivery
* Knowledge and experience of working on regulatory projects/deliverables is highly desirable.
* Understanding of Risk Data Aggregation and Reporting desirable
* Experience working on RDAR BCBS239 program desirable
* Knowledge of Risk and/or Finance processes highly desirable.
* Ability to interact with and manage senior stakeholders
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Good presentation and communication skills both oral and written
* Strong analytical, stakeholder engagement skills
* Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
* Role requires the candidate to be flexible with the ability to dive-in and be hands-on to address problems
* Responsible for the delivery of BCBS239 activities for the US Entities.
* Provides oversight and transparency on activities on which US entities compliance is dependent including those delivered by the central program, delivered by the CDO organization, delivered by BAU functions and by programs external to BCBS239.
* Provides oversight and transparency on activities on which GM, IBCM and SRU compliance is dependent working closely with other regional leads and the central BCBS239 PMO.
* Manages communication to US stakeholders, risk committees, boards and to the FED
Assists in the tracking of compliance for US legal entities with associated attestations, roadmap completion and compliance metrics* Provides central BCBS239 oversight, management and quality assurance with the program lead