Field Examiner/Auditor 9/9/2016
Plymouth Meeting, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY With over 25 years of experience providing accounting and consulting services, CBIZ MHM, LLC (CBIZ) has established the Credit Risk Advisory Group with a practice focused on providing debt and equity transactional due diligence, loan portfolio reviews, asset based lending and asset securitization review services to the financial services industry. We support clients and engagement both across the country and internationally.
Click here to view our e-brochure: www.cbiz.com/ebrochure.asp
CBIZ s Credit Risk Advisory Group serves the needs of a diversified client base, including financial institutions, private equity and hedge funds, and institutional investors. Our professionals provide services specifically tailored to our clients' changing needs, including the varying aspects of initial or periodic analysis for financial transactions. We have experience across multiple asset classes and specialty lending areas. Our Credit Risk Advisory Group is a practice focused on due diligence, loan portfolio reviews, asset based lending and asset securitization and specialty lending reviews, and services to the financial services industry. We also provide co-sourced and outsourced risk management solutions.
Our Credit Risk Advisory headquarters based in our Philadelphia office is searching for a Staff Consultant on a national basis (relocation not required).
* Perform and/or manage due diligence assignments
* Able to work independently and meet deadlines
* Also able to work cohesively in a team-based engagement environment
* Prepare and review Consultant reports and work products and provide timely feedback
* Responsible for completion of engagements, including managing all aspects of project
* Conduct field work and analysis both remotely and on-site (consistent travel required)
* Participate in business development activities to include memberships in qualified organizations
* Bachelor s degree in business, economics, accounting or finance
* 3 years of experience in related field
* Achieve professional certifications relative to area of expertise, must have and preserve required licenses
* Must be able to work in a team environment
* Presentation skills mandatory
* Proficient use of applicable technology
* Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing within all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
* Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans.
An E-Verify Employer
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, Please visit following URL for more information: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf