Credit and Collections Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Prepare and verify the daily deposit
* Process new credit applications
* Process Certificates of Insurance
* Deal with customers and profit centers to get disputed invoices resolved
* Provide credit ratings on our customers
* Deal with general contractors for specific jobs and make arrangements for joint checks
* Sign off on conditional/unconditional lien releases
* Update and amend customer maintenance information
* Process resale certificates and exemption certificates
* Knowledge of construction lien laws
* 2+ years experience.
* Strong knowledge of bookkeeping and accounts management.
* Extensive knowledge of fair debt and collection management.
* Strong knowledge of state commercial laws.
* Knowledge of legal lending methods.
* Some experience with computerized accounting methods.
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.