Credit and Collections Specialist- Tampa, FL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
The Manheim Credit & Collections Specialist is responsible for performing the credit and collection function at an operating location. Customer service, account aging management, administration, operational controls, and delinquent account collection. Responsible for assisting with reviewing the credit status and credit limits of customers on a regular basis, including reviewing accounts receivables to identify problem accounts and monitoring customer registration and bank information to ensure accurate and current data.
* Responsible for performing the daily operational and collection functions
* Customer facing, sale day administration including registration, and problem resolution.
* Credit line reviews, customer service, account aging management, administration, operational controls, delinquent account collection, payment management and processing.
* Conduct customer credit reviews and make recommendations for appropriate payment plan (i.e. universal credit limit, check, cash, floorplan)
* Review and monitor outstanding debt for payment term compliance.
* Perform collection of past due receivables.
* Monitor performance of customer portfolio.
* Perform all other duties as assigned by the Manheim Credit & Collection Manager.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor s degree preferable
* 1 - 3 years Credit & Collection or Accounting experience preferred;
* Experience in the Automobile Captive Finance Industry or the Auction business preferred
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
* Effective and competent, customer service and organizational skills required
* Must be detail-oriented, assertive, and efficient
* Good computer and software knowledge essential
* Bilingual applicant preferred.
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-FL-Tampa-401 S 50th St
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Travel:Yes, 5 % of the Time