Cricket Brand Ambassador
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
T-ROC - The Retail Outsource Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Part Time Cricket Brand Ambassador is responsible for working directly with sales personnel and leadership of National Retail partners for assigned sub-market to meet the responsibilities below.
* Must have at least 1 years' experience in the retail industry. Wireless experience strongly preferred
* Ability to retain and explain key brand messaging and product information in an exciting and informative manner
* Receptive to direction and coaching on evolving program specifications including updated brand initiatives and tactics
* Must be able to travel within a designated sub-market with strong time management skills
* Must have a clean driving record and provide proof of automobile insurance requirement
* Competitive spirit to drive goal achievement
* Flexible Schedule
* Ability to read spreadsheets and presentations
* Possess an appropriate sense of urgency as exemplified with the need to see sales progress and bring situations to a timely resolution.
* Ability to use prudent judgment and cognitive decision making capabilities for the best interest of the company, clients and people
* Strong customer service skills
Great interpersonal and influencing skills
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
* Meet and exceed sales goals and service performance requirements
* Provide motivation support for retailers to achieve company, client, and program objectives
* Stay current on all sales processes, products, services, promotions, company policies and general knowledge of the business
* Develop and maintain relationships to build credibility and trust with store managers
* Gather in-market and out-of-market client and competitive intelligence
* Act as the primary point of contact for day-to-day communications with client and retail local leadership teams on each retailer visit
* Ensure merchandising standards are current, meets plan-o-gram, and promotional offerings are presented
* Manage all program logistics in coordination with TRO departments
* Manage all expenses to effectively stay within budget
* Ensure the timely completion of various administrative responsibilities
* Provides teamwork collaboration to other colleagues in support of ensuring the success of the project
As an advocate for Cricket Wireless go the extra smile and earn our customer loyalty every day and with every interaction