Critical Care Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 12/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Critical Care Account Manager - MI & Northern & Central IN
The Critical Care Account Manager is responsible for providing and overseeing the pre-sales and post-sales product application support of Getinge Critical Care customers and Territory Managers in the region. The position provides customer training on the use and application of the product in the clinical environment, and will work in a matrix sales and support environment, with an assigned Critical Care and Service Territory Manager, to meet customer and Getinge business requirements.
* Serve as a key business partner to Getinge Maquet clients in the field and develop and maintain strong relationships.
* Develop relationships with hospital personnel (e.g. through casual conversation, meetings, participation in conferences) to make new contacts in other departments within hospital and to identify key purchasing decision makers in order to facilitate future sales.
* Proactively understand customer needs and when complaints arise regarding products, develops creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g. clinical research, pricing and/or marketing) to develop optimal solutions.
* Provide clinical, technical and product support for pre- and post- sales.
* Customer support and training during the initial clinical application process and post-sales customer support.
* Support for existing customers with follow-up training, of software upgrades and accessory products and general consulting on use and application of the equipment.
* Clinical phone support as needed.
* Clinical and application education on products to customers, internal personnel, and sales team.
* Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
* Responsible for coordinating, planning and implementing initial clinical application and customer training on all Maquet Critical Care products. Utilizing only company and regulatory approved materials during all activities.
* Responsible for documenting all sales demos, and clinical support applications and events provided within their assigned areas or projects.
* Support the sales team by providing product expertise, assisting with demo equipment and clinical evaluations, and supporting evaluation of customer requirements.
* Build Quality into all aspects of work.
* Ensure compliance to all FDA and Worldwide Quality & Compliance regulations (As applicable to the job function).
* Attend all required Quality & Compliance training at the specified interval.
* Able to adopt the "Beyond Compliance Quality Culture" in the work environment; always meet and exceed requirements.
* Able to practice verbatim compliance (exact compliance, no interpretation) with corporate Quality and Regulatory procedures (as applicable to your job function).
* If your job description requires customer facing activities, you must thoroughly understand and comply with the Customer complaint reporting process and complaint procedures (As applicable to your job function).
* Able to promptly report any non-compliance issues to Chief QA, RA, Compliance officer or appropriate administrator, including the Compliance Hotline.
* Must not be debarred by FDA for work in any Medical Device or Pharmaceutical business.
Environmental/Safety/Physical Work Conditions:
* Responsible for understanding and conforming with the Environmental Policy to ensure that significant environmental aspects that relate to actual or potential impacts with their work are executed to minimized the effects on the environment.
* Responsible for bringing to the attention of management any potential improvements that could reduce our environmental impact or to report activities that could result in a negative impact to the environment.
* Responsible for understanding and conforming with the Health and Safety Policy to ensure that the significant risks that relate to actual or potential hazards with their work are identified.
* Travel requirement will be around 60%.
* Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* A minimum of 3 year's applicable industry/commercial Respiratory Care clinical experience or medical sales experience, which includes direct selling experience to physicians/RTs, Intensive Care Units (ICU) and hospitals.
* Respiratory Therapist (RT) or Certified Respiratory Therapist Certification preferred.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills are required.
* Able to enhance teamwork within the region and maintain a collaborative relationship with all levels of the organization.
* Solid understanding of specified functional area, and application of business concepts, procedures and practices.
* Establish and cultivate an extensive network of support to facilitate completion of assignments.
* Must have training experience and the ability to present to large groups of industry professionals.
* Capable of managing time and resources within the assigned territory in conjunction with near-term plans to ensure the territory's objectives are achieved.
* Ensure compliance with governmental regulations and maintaining honesty, integrity and excellent work ethics.
* Must have sound knowledge of a variety of alternatives and their impact on the business, and be able to exercise judgment in selecting innovative and practical methods to achieve problem resolution in the assigned territory.
* Participate in the development of less experienced staff by setting an examples, providing guidance and offering counsel. May lead a project team and participate in determining goals and objectives for projects.
* Carry out operations within an established budget.
* Able to meet and exceed the assigned sales plan on an annual basis
* Basic to intermediate Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Word and Outlook and familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
* Must have a valid driver's license.
GETINGE Company the position is with:
MAQUET Medical Systems USA
GETINGE is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status