Critical Care Clinical Application Specialist (Midwest Region) 1
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Critical Care Anesthesia Account Manager (Midwest Region)
The Critical Care Clinical Application Specialist (CCCAS) is responsible for providing and overseeing the pre-sales and post-sales product application support of the Critical Care customers. The position provides customer training on the use and application of the product in the clinical environment, and will work in a matrix sales and support environment, with an assigned Regional Manager, to meet customer and the company's business requirements. The position provides follow up product training as required and directed as well as customer call support.
The position supports the entire Central/Midwest Region, which includes Western PA, OH, WV, TN, KY, MI, IN, IL, WI, MN, ND, SD, NE, KS, MO, IA). It is preferred that candidates reside near the following major cities; Chicago, Detroit, Minneapolis and Indianapolis.
* Serve as a key business partner clients in the field and develop and maintain strong relationships.
* Proactively understand customer needs and when questions arise regarding products, develops creative and feasible solutions.
* Provide clinical, technical and product support for pre- and post- sales.
* Customer support and training during the initial clinical application process and post-sales customer support.
* Support for existing customers with follow-up training, of software upgrades and accessory products and general consulting on use and application of the equipment.
* Clinical phone support as needed.
* Clinical and application education on products to customers, internal personnel, and sales team.
* Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
* Responsible for coordinating, planning and implementing initial clinical application and customer training of Critical Care products. Utilizing only company and regulatory approved materials during all activities.
* Responsible for documenting all sales demos, and clinical support applications and events provided within their assigned areas or projects.
* Support the sales team by providing product expertise, assisting with demo equipment and clinical evaluations, and supporting evaluation of customer requirements.
Environmental/Safety/Physical Work Conditions:
* Responsible for understanding and conforming with the Environmental Policy to ensure that significant environmental aspects that relate to actual or potential impacts with their work are executed to minimized the effects on the environment.
* Responsible for bringing to the attention of management any potential improvements that could reduce our environmental impact or to report activities that could result in a negative impact to the environment.
* Responsible for understanding and conforming with the Health and Safety Policy to ensure that the significant risks that relate to actual or potential hazards with their work are identified.
* Travel requirements are up to 75%.
* Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* A minimum of 3 year's clinical experience within the intensive care/critical care hospital environment.
* Critical Care RN/NP/PA preferred.
* Solid understanding of specified functional area, and application of business concepts, procedures and practices.
* Must have training experience and the ability to present to large groups of industry professionals.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills are required.
* Capable of managing time and resources within the assigned territory in conjunction with near-term plans to ensure the companies objectives are achieved.
* Ensure compliance with governmental regulations and maintaining honesty, integrity and excellent work ethics.
* Able to enhance teamwork within the region and maintain a collaborative relationship with all levels of the organization.
* Carry out operations within an established budget.
* Must have sound knowledge of a variety of alternatives and their impact on the business, and be able to exercise judgment in selecting innovative and practical methods to achieve problem resolution in the assigned region.
* Establish and cultivate an extensive network of support to facilitate completion of assignments.
* Participate in the development of less experienced staff by setting an examples, providing guidance and offering counsel. May lead a project team and participate in determining goals and objectives for projects.
* Basic to intermediate Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Word and Outlook and familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
* Must have a valid driver's license.
GETINGE Company the position is with:
Acute Care Therapies
Getinge Group is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability