CrossLab Onsite Program Administrator Cambridge, MA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
As the CrossLab Onsite Program administrator, your primary responsibilities will be to work with the assigned Agilent Program Manager on a daily basis to ensure success of the CrossLab program, respond to customer requests and inquiries, support onsite lead engineer, as well as escort and assistance vendors visiting the customer site in support of the CrossLab program. You will also be responsible to insure that service requests received via SAP-CRM and/or customer system are executed in a timely manner and work with assigned customer, FSE, service vendors, and others as required to meet the customer's service commitment for all service requests and projects. As needed, you will also order parts, perform parts logistics, Service Request creation, and schedule Preventative Maintenance and/or installation services. You may also be responsible for recommending vendors, reporting costs, administrating procurement functions and facilitating service delivery.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
* Schedule on-site repair for contract, warranty, and trade requests.
* Schedule all Preventive Maintenance and Compliance Services.
* Maintain and use proper coding standards to ensure data accuracy.
* Has ownership of Support delivery for the assigned customer.
* Communicates with the customer to clearly identify and set expectations, addresses any expectation issues and keep customers updated on the status of their call.
* Manages customer feedback and communication.
* Communicates with and manages schedules with 3rd party service providers. This includes escorting 3rd party vendor's onsite.
* Development of customer relationships, often requiring tact, persuasion and negotiation skills.
* Interfaces directly with External and Internal Customers of all levels.
* Initiates escalation to Support Management of Customer issues.
* Solves a broad range of problems varying in complexity, involving multi departments.
* End to end service management.
* Understand service management asset delivery needs; service levels and cost.
* Manage 3rd party service delivery within customer s system and processes.
* Report and track 3rd party delivery and costs. Recommend improvements for both delivery and costs that meet needs and requirements.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. In addition to the above, all employees, as part of this agreement are expected to:
* Create a high-performance, inclusive work environment that prizes diversity and recognizes individual contributions.
* Maintain a work environment that is pleasant, flexible and injury free.
* Provide customers with the highest quality of products and services.
* Understand and apply appropriate management-sanctioned quality improvement processes.
* High school/ college degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Detail-oriented person
* Sense of urgency
* Demonstrated effectiveness working in a team environment
* Strong planning and organizational skills
* Demonstrated ability to successfully direct the actions of others
* Ability to work with team members remotely
* Excellent keyboarding skills and knowledge of PC applications including Microsoft, SAP and Blue Mountain products.
* Understand and apply appropriate quality improvement processes
* Must comply with all customer site access requirements including GMP training and medical requirements.
* Demonstrated ability to adjust quickly to process and policy changes
* Must be available for occasional travel that may include over-night stays for training and other Agilent activities.
* BA/BS degree (science focus preferred). Bachelor's degree in life sciences (Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, etc.) highly desirable
* Knowledge of chemical and physical testing instrumentation
* 5-7 years working in a customer service environment
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law poster available here:
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 (US and Canada only) or email email@example.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.