This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for CURAM DEVELOPER for our client in COLUMBIA, SC
JOB TITLE: CURAM DEVELOPER
JOB LOCATION: COLUMBIA, SC
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* Experience as a Cram Developer with experience in the full life cycle of requirements through functional design and testing.
* Experience in development with both the Cram Enterprise Framework and Cram Solution Modules .
* Experience in problem identification and integration of technical skills to address and solve issues.
* Experience with translating and communicating highly technical concepts to both technical personnel and non-IT business users.
* Experience with creating and writing technical documents using MS Office products, Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Ability to develop relationships/partnerships with customer by responding to needs and exhibiting a sense of urgency, independently identify options.
* Ability to organize, prioritize, and follow complex and/or detailed technical procedures.
* Experience using the Cram Enterprise Framework Components, Cram Intelligent Evidence Gathering (IEG2), Cram Express Rules for Triage (CERT).
* Technical knowledge in the following specialized areas of web application system analysis and programming: Java, J2SE, J2EE, XML, and XSL .
* Techical knowledge in Eclipse, HTML, Cascading Style Sheets, and Web Services standards (SOAP and WSDL).
* Experience with Oracle database platforms and tools.
* Experience with state government IT Functions.