Job Title: Curam Developer
Location: Durham, NC
Description: The Clients seeks a contractor resource to assist with the development and implementation of Accessing Services through using Cram Software.
This resource will have significant delivery responsibilities as part of Clients development, and will act as the point of contact on site for development-related questions and issues that arise which cannot be addressed by a technical consultant. They will work closely with Senior Technical Consultants on design and development issues, and may act in the role of senior technical developer.
Duties include but are not limited to: leading functional and detailed requirement development, code development, Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions, functional and detailed design, and life cycle management for the implementation of Clients.
Areas of focus will include business and workflow process modeling, and business reengineering using Cram. These activities will involve the use of COTS Cram Enterprise Framework Components, Cram Intelligent Evidence Gathering (IEG2), Cram Express Rules for Triage (CERT), Oracle, use of XML technology in Cram, Cram Evidence Framework, Subversion, and WebSphere. Responsibilities also include reporting statuses to the NC FAST Project Manager, and adhering to DHHS policies and procedures.
* Cram V6 Certified Developer, Required
* Social enterprise management experience, Required, 5Years
* Experience as a Cram Developer with experience in the full life cycle of requirements through functional design and testing, Required, 5Years
* Experience in development with both the Cram Enterprise Framework and Cram Solution Modules, Required, 5Years
* Experience in problem identification and integration of technical skills to address and solve issues, Required, 5Years
* Experience with translating and communicating highly technical concepts to both technical personnel and non-IT business users, Required, 5Years
* Experience with creating and writing technical documents using MS Office products, Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Required, 5Years
* Ability to develop relationships/partnerships with customer by responding to needs and exhibiting a sense of urgency, independently identify options, Required
* Ability to organize, prioritize, and follow complex and/or detailed technical procedures, Required
* Experience using the Cram Enterprise Framework Components, Cram Intelligent Evidence Gathering (IEG2), Cram Express Rules for Triage (CERT), Required, 5Years
* Experience using Oracle and Subversion, Required, 5Years
* Technical knowledge in the following specialized areas of web application system analysis and programming: Java, J2SE, J2EE, XML, and XSL, Required, 5Years
* Techical knowledge in Eclipse, HTML, Cascading Style Sheets, and Web Services standards (SOAP and WSDL), Required, 5Years
* Experience with Oracle database platforms and tools, Highly desired