This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Grand Rapids, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONFirst American Mortgage Services (FAMS) is a division of the First American Title Insurance Company, the largest subsidiary of First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF). FAMS offers more than just title insurance. The company provides settlement services, signing services, portfolio analytics, retention and acquisition services; property valuations; and default solutions for the mortgage banking industry. In fact, FAMS works with a multitude of people across the entire origination, servicing and default continuum, and has helped close millions of real estate transactions nationwide. For more information, visit www.famortgageservices.com.
Reviews title products and coordinates with clients to obtain documentation needed to clear title discrepancies. Answer customer inquiries through phone and email with a high level of customer service.
* Reviews and clears discrepancies on title (order payoffs, subordinations, deeds, addressing judgments, etc.)
* Adherence to established company policies and procedures
* Keeps a working pipeline; works new files
* Answers inbound phone calls and emails
* Make outbound phone calls and send emails
* Handles multiple tasks and adjusts to changes in workflows and pipelines
* Ability to work multiple clients daily while staying within each client s guidelines
* High School diploma or equivalent required
* Generally has 2+ years of related experience
* General knowledge of company products and customer service activities
* Proficient MS Office skills
* Must be able to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications
Shift will be from 12:00pm-9:00pm