Curative Supervisor TitleVest New York, NY
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 2/28/2017
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONFirst American Title Insurance Company, the largest subsidiary of First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF), traces its history to 1889. One of the largest title insurers in the nation, the company offers title services through its direct operations and an extensive network of agents throughout the United States and abroad. First American Title provides comprehensive title insurance coverage and professional services for purchases, construction, refinances, or equity loans. The company s thorough searches, title clearance, and insurance help to produce clear property titles and enable the efficient transfer of real estate. First American was named one of FORTUNE s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016. For more information, visit www.firstam.com
This position will be supporting TitleVest
Provides support to Escrow department by assisting with customer service and administrative duties related to escrow closings. Opens orders, inputs closing statements, prepares documents for closing and
handles the complete disbursement and follow up of all escrow transactions. Communicates requirements and other information to clients including Title exceptions.
* Handles employee issues
* Handles third level escalations
* Monitors the pipelines and incoming orders to adhere to SLA s for the clients
* Answers inbound phone calls and makes outbound phone calls
* Handles multiple tasks and adjusts to changes in workflows
* Communicates effectively to internal Senior Management and external Senior Management at the clients offices
* Oral, written and analytical skills at the leadership level
* Ability to multitask in order to meet critical deadlines
* Ability to understand and execute policy and procedures
* Successfully communicates ideas and recommendations to all levels within the department using tact, common courtesy, persuasion, and discretion to achieve objectives
* Demonstrated successful track record of participation in completion of projects, both short term and longer term.
* Emerging leader skills.
* Demonstrated success of establishing, and maintaining effective working relationships at the work group level
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* While AA/Bachelor s degree is preferred, equivalent experience may be substituted at managers discretion
* Minimum of 2- 4 years experience and/or prior experience supervising multiple employees