Curriculum Specialist - Content Center of Excellence
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFor highly-motivated,change champions looking for a dynamic team environment with the opportunity to learn and grow professionally, Brother offers a collaborative workplace that continues to innovate award winning products, while maintaining a focused commitment to the communities where we live and work.
Brother International Corporation is hiring a Curriculum Specialist - Content Center of Excellence. This position is to be located in Bartlett, TN.
The Curriculum Specialist creates and executes the design and development of training curricula, materials, and programs to meet strategic organizational initiatives.
She/He maintains an active library of all training materials organized by curricula to support learning needs. Manages relationships with business partners and may mentor peers. Monitors emerging training and development trends and standards for adoption. Develops assessments and evaluations and analyzes results to determine return on investment of programs.
In collaboration with subject matter experts, this individual creates custom design documents for facilitated, on-line and self-study in support of product or functional job role training needs. This position will also be required to work with Project Management to developing training programs to support specific business unit initiatives.
* Creates and executes the design and development of training curricula, materials, and programs including instructor-led, virtual, and online to be managed through a learning management system. 20%
* Evaluates existing training curriculum for refreshing or revisions. 40%
* Manages relationships with business partners and consults with clients to perform training needs analysis and determine business and/or performance needs. May serve as a mentor for peers. 10%
* Monitors emerging training and development trends and standards and makes recommendations for adoption. 10%
* Works with the department manager and peers to manage the learning management system. 20%
Key Success Indicators:
* Bachelor s Degree in Instructional Design, Adult Learning, or Instructional Technology (or similar).
* Curriculum designer with a minimum of 3 years experience writing training content and designing e-learning courses.
* Must have a minimum of 3 years experience working with a learning management system to house and deliver e-learning courses.
* Must have sound knowledge of the principles of the ADDIE (Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation) Instructional Systems Design model
* Must be highly comfortable and experienced with e-learning authoring and design software. Experience with some or all of the following are highly desirable: Adobe Captivate 8.0, Adobe Presenter, Articulate, or Lectora.
* Must be experienced working in a corporate environment. Note: This is NOT a telecommuting position.
* Ability to organize, manage and lead multiple projects.
* Strong relationship-building skills, including superb communication skills at all levels of the organization and with clients/partners
* Samples of finished e-learning/training content will be required as part of the selection process.