Cust Care Account Specialist I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
The Account Specialist I is responsible for providing a high level of customer care and support for Tier B and emerging Tier A customers specific to promotional and new item process execution, providing follow up and communication to customers and account managers.This role is an integral part of the customer care team, working closely with Account Specialist II, III to gain knowledge and higher degree of business and technical skill. This role will bring industry knowledge, process efficiency, and outstanding communication to the team and customer.
EEO / VETERANS / DISABLED
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
* Works closely with the CAS II and Channel Account Managers to ensure the customer receives product on time
* Prepares correspondence to fulfill customer s needs including but not limited to: stock availability and confirmations on orders
* Maintains tracking SharePoint files for allocation orders and new item/disco/pack change files
* Assist advanced Account Specialist roles with order management to support promotional and new item order entry, while consistently monitoring product availability, and ship dates of deliveries.
* Properly communicates with customers, brokers, & vendors according to job function and supervisor s direction.
* Relies on existing standard operating processes and pre-established guidelines
* Maintain knowledge of discounting and cost structures, and how to calculate them for order entry.
* Communicate with accounts or Key Account Manager any issues surrounding allocation order fulfillment and delivery in a timely manner.
* Maintain customer specific Approved Product List (APL) within the customer s portal and/or UNFI business system for reporting and order processing accuracy.
* Prepare shelf tags and order guides/worksheets for customer accounts as necessary.
* Gather and enter product information and customer specific pricing on custom forms or into Customer Portal sites (on-line systems). Information required may be extensive including but not limited to: ingredients, nutritional data, dimensions, country of origin etc.
* Creates and edits reporting as requested
* Performs other job duties as required
* Associates Degree preferred or equivalent related training and experience
* Three (3) year s customer care related experience is required
* Demonstrated knowledge of UNFI services offered, resources, policies, and publications.
* Experience prioritizing and/or manage time, projects, records etc.
* Must have experience servicing high profile accounts and the practices and procedures specific to the required tasks.
* Proficient in Microsoft office Applications including Excel, Word, and Outlook
* SharePoint, Access, and ASAP are a plus
* Product knowledge and industry terms related to UNFI required.
* Knowledge of all company business systems East and West.
* Knowledge of policies and processes specific to Customer Care functions
* Ability to accurate performs system discounting and price quoting
* Excellent communication and public relations abilities.
* Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills.
* Service orientation and sincere willingness to assist others.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Ability to evaluate data and make recommendations.
* Ability to multitask and on completing projects with multiple deadlines in a timely manner.
* Ability to work well independently and with a team.
* Good decision making and effective negotiation skills
* Ability to quickly and accurately handle a sporadic workload
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.