This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
The Results Companies
Corpus Christi, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Named the 2015 Best Voice Excellence Company in the Philippines by ICT International and Inc. Magazine's 5000 Fastest Growing companies in the U.S., The Results Companies is a successful Customer Experience leader on the move. Award winning solutions are the hallmark of Results' Partnership approach delivering innovative contact center outsourcing services for companies spanning all verticals including Healthcare, Travel & Entertainment, Telecommunications, Education, Financial Services, Retail Cable/MSO and Energy. With over 14,000 employees in 22 locations, Results is able to offer domestic, near shore and far shore solutions. Driving success through Analytic Hiring, Real-Time Data Analytics, State-of-the-Art Technology and centered around Operational Excellence focused on Continuous Improvement ensures that every customer touch is delivered to the highest degree. Visit us at TheResultsCompanies.com and peruse our library of case studies and industry insights to learn more about why Results is one of the fastest growing Customer Experience companies in the world.
Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish. Duties may include performing routine maintenance activities, notifying management of need for repairs, and cleaning snow or debris from sidewalk.
Duties And Responsibilities
* Cleans building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them
* Gathers and empties trash.
* Services, cleans, and supplies restrooms.
* Cleans and polishes furniture and fixtures.
* Cleans windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
* Dusts furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
* Makes adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing, and electrical systems.
* Steam-clean or shampoo carpets.
* Strips, seals, finishes, and polishes floors.
* Cleans and restores building interiors damaged by fire, smoke, or water, using commercial cleaning equipment.
* Using power and hand tools.
* Drives vehicles required to perform or travel to cleaning work, including vans, industrial trucks, or industrial vacuum cleaners.
* Follows procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
* Monitors building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
* Moves heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks.
* Notifies managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
* Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
* Sets up, arranges, and removes decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events such as banquets and meetings.
* Customer service oriented
* Good communication skills
Frequent: Bending/stooping, reaching, lifting, carrying, repetitive motions, sitting, standing, walking.
Occasional: Kneeling, pushing/pulling.
Experience in similar positions