This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
U.S. Facilities, Inc.
Atlantic City, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONTeam Clean, Inc., a leading commercial janitorial services company, located in Philadelphia, PA, is seeking qualified janitorial applicants for its Atlantic City, NJ location. The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
* Observes facility standards of sanitation and safety in cleaning procedures.
* Maintains and cleans all floor surfaces, including sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, and vacuuming.
* Dusts, cleans and/or polishes all surfaces.
* Collects and disposes of paper and rubbish and transports it to designated location.
* Follows procedures for the proper use of chemical cleaners and cleaning supplies and equipment, including power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and other objects.
* Cleans windows, glass, and mirrors, using appropriate cleaners and equipment.
* Cleans, disinfects, monitors and maintains restrooms, corridors, and other public and back-of-house areas throughout the facility.
* Replenishes paper products and sanitary supplies.
* Receives deliveries and puts away supplies.
* Stocks necessary cleaning and paper supplies in janitor closets; refills/replaces hand towels, soap, and other materials in restrooms to have them available for use.
* Uses heavy cleaning equipment, such as floor scrubbers, carpet extractors, burnishers, wet vacs, etc.
* Spot cleans rugs and carpets; performs carpet extractions and shampooing.
* Cleans up after passengers, visitors, or other staff members to ensure that high standards of sanitation are maintained.
* Follows housekeeping schedule outlined by the immediate supervisor
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Must have high school diploma/GED
* All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
* Background check and federal fingerprinting required.
* Drug screening required.
* Must be able speak, read, and understand oral and written instructions in English.
* Must have valid proper class motor vehicle operator's license as issued by the State of New Jersey.
* Must be able to work flexible shifts, weekends, holidays, and during severe weather events as needed to accommodate work required.