This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
NFI Industries (Corporate)
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Custodian is responsible for maintaining sanitation levels in and around company facilities as set forth by company standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Cleans terminal with hand brooms, power scrubbers, sweepers and vacuum cleaners to meet company standards
* Removes all refuse from offices, restrooms, break-rooms and building daily ensuring trash cans are empty and clean
* Ensures that restrooms are stocked with necessary supplies
* Relocates, moves and adjusts office furniture as necessary
* Ensures that pest control systems are operating efficiently and that the highest degree of sanitation and housekeeping is maintained
* Removes ice and snow from pedestrian walkways and parking lot(s)
* Maintains company grounds free from litter and debris
* Prepares company required reports on labor and equipment
* Maintains a log on the history of repairs by type of equipment
* Prepare complete and accurate records and reports as required
* Reports any safety problems to the shift supervisor
* Comply with OSHA and MSDS standards
* Performs other duties as instructed by the Transportation Operations Manager
* Attention to detail
* Good communication skills
* Previous experience required
* Must be able to work in varying conditions.
* Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and potential holidays as needed.