General custodial/janitorial duties maintaining cleanliness of all work areas (offices, truck bay, guard's room, bathrooms, CVS, exterior of the building, etc.)
The essential functions of this position are:
1. Maintain cleanliness by emptying all trash cans in all work areas daily.
2. Sweep floors daily and mop as scheduled.
3. Strip and wax floors as scheduled.
4. Clean all bathrooms, sink areas daily. Restock supplies as needed.
5. Dust shelves, filing cabinets, furniture, computers.
6. Check for safety hazards and report/repair deficiencies.
7. Assist other employees when requested for various duties.
8. Will drive a company vehicle to obtain materials, parts, equipment as needed.
9. Maintain exterior of building in clean and safe condition: Cutting grass, pruning shrubbery,
shoveling/salting walkways as needed, repairing items as needed, etc.
10. Other duties as required.
The minimum Knowledge, Education, Experience, Skills, and/or Abilities required to perform this job are, including any physical requirements:
1. Must be able to lift 70 pounds.
2. Ability to pass DOT physical.
3. Must be knowledgeable concerning hazardous materials appropriate to the branch.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Transgender/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer-Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran?. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Dunbar, please call our headquarters office at (800) 888-2129 And let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.