Custom Creative Services Artist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
The Boston Beer Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are currently looking for a CUSTOM CREATIVE SERVICES ARTIST in BOSTON, MA.
We have been rated by Forbes as one of the best small companies to work for. We work hard and we play hard. Think you have what it takes?
As a member of the Custom Creative Services team, the person in this role would be responsible for working with the team to provide world class, customized point of sale to anyone with access to our online ordering system. This includes Boston Beer Company employees, our distributors, and accounts.
WHAT YOULL DO:
* Customize national program templates for local markets.
* Design custom items that reflect our brand strategy to encourage product purchase.
* Display strong attention to detail on ones own work as well as that of others in-group.
* Use strong communication skills to build rapport with internal and external MerchTank users.
* Work directly with print vendors to ensure high quality printing and delivery of all POS.
* Digitally enhance artwork/images supplied from accounts (bars, etc.) for use on custom orders.
* By own initiative, consult with Legal and Brand Development on liability issues to ensure promotional pieces are compliant with any state/federal restrictions, trademarks, public relations initiatives, etc.
* Print, cut, sort, and ship custom orders while meeting all expected turnaround times.
* Work as a team to ensure all jobs are turned around within the set department expectations.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
* At least one experience working in a graphic design department or design related position
* 1 year of professional experience in a corporate environment preferred
Physical requirements: There are some parts of this role that require the ability to lift paper, packages, and other materials as well as operate machinery such as a large printer and cutting machine.
A variety of benefits including extensive training programs, excellent healthcare, a discount stock purchase plan, a 401K program with a generous company match, and a competitive compensation package.
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.