Customer Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary
If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
THE CUSTOMER ACCOUNT MANAGER (CAM) RESOLVES HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS (HPS) QUESTIONS OR ISSUES REGARDING PAYCHECK EARNINGS AND DEDUCTIONS, FEDERAL AND STATE TAXATION, AND REIMBURSEMENTS IN LINE WITH IRS GUIDELINES. THE CAM MANAGES AN ACCOUNT OF HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS AND MAINTAINS INDUSTRY RECOGNIZED BENCHMARKS (SSPA) FOR RESOLUTION TIME, AVERAGE SPEED TO ANSWER, AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. THE CAM WORKS IN PARTNERSHIP WITH AN ASSIGNED GROUP OF INTERNAL BUSINESS PARTNERS IN ORDER TO INCREASE HIGHER CUSTOMER RETENTION, MARKET SHARE AND REVENUE.
* Answer incoming calls and emails from Healthcare Professionals regarding payroll, reimbursement, and time reporting questions, with a goal of providing first call resolution for superior customer service.
* Utilize multiple internal systems such as PeopleSoft, Great Plains, AMIE or SBDEV, COVEO, StafPak, JDEdwards and Connect to research and resolve pay/bill inquiries.
* Partner with Healthcare Professionals, Clients and Sales to collect approved Time Records to ensure timely pay/bill and customer satisfaction (SCI)
* Manage pay/bill discrepancies by partnering with internal and external customers such as Healthcare Professionals, Clients, Payroll, Billing, Contracts, Time Processing, Housing/Travel, Client Accounting and Sales.
* Diffuse dissatisfied customers by demonstrating empathy in response to verbal and written communications in order to address complex issues and maintain customer loyalty.
* Log and Track each customer case in Connect (Customer Relationship Management system) to maintain historical records on all customer interactions.
* Process reimbursements for Healthcare Professionals in PeopleSoft, and ensure company and IRS guidelines are followed.
* Calculate and process manual payments due to missing hours or pay discrepancies(SCI)
* Complete proactive TouchPoint communication to HPs to educate on timekeeping/payroll processes and to ensure payroll data is accurate.
* Provide Healthcare Professionals with the proper forms needed to set up tax and direct deposit information.
* Respond to internal communications via email and AMIE tasks to ensure prompt resolutions.
* Educate Healthcare Professionals on navigating The Service Connection website to complete electronic time and payroll forms.
* Manage address change requests from Healthcare Professionals and ensure systems are updated and accurate.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor s Degree
* 1-2 years in a fast paced, externally facing customer support department
* 2-4 years in a fast paced, externally facing customer support department, with emphasis in general accounting, payroll, or sales operation
* One year leadership or supervisory experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
Respect * Passion * Continuous Improvement * Trust * Customer Focus * Innovation
AMN HEALTHCARE IS AN EEO/AA/DISABILITY/PROTECTED VETERAN EMPLOYER
WE ENCOURAGE MINORITY AND FEMALE APPLICANTS TO APPLY
We value professionalism in everything we do this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.