Customer Account Rep I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
ARRIS Group, Inc.
The customer account representative is responsible for the entry and maintenance of customer purchase orders through the life of the order, administration of Return Material Authorization (RMA) and credits in the system (Oracle EBS). Will interface with customers, sales, product teams, credit teams and warehouse/logistics teams. Will have some customer account responsibility. Will also create and distribute daily and weekly reports as needed.
Responsible for order entry of customer purchase orders and maintenance through life of order.
* Administration of RMA and Credits in the system.
* Interface with Sales, Customers, Product teams, Credit teams, Backlog, and Warehouse/Logistics teams.
* May have some customer account responsibility.
* Create and distribute daily and weekly reports as needed. Responsibilities (in decreasing Critical Emphasis order)
* Review and acknowledge customer purchase orders to ensure terms, pricing, and compliance is complete and in accordance with SOX and ISO procedures.
* Facilitate change orders identified in initial review or due to product/customer requirements. Data entry within Oracle EBS 11i of customer reviewed orders, monitor orders not booked (staged).
* Interface with various internal groups regarding supply, price, terms to respond to customer requests for product and pricing information.
* Communicate with various customers within location to assist with orders/scanning/filing.
* Communicate with Customer to ensure timely, accurate correspondence at all times.
* Review backlog, update Oracle, and provide updated customer requirements. Administer RMA & Credits in the system as required.
* Strong excel skills are required.
* Ability to multitask and take direction from multiple people.
* Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
* Perform other duties as required.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS 1 year experience in customer service