Customer Administrative/Fiscal Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
STG International, Inc. is seeking two (2) full-time Customer Administrative/Fiscal Assistants to support Federal Occupational Health in Salt Lake City, UT.
Specific Tasks (may include but not limited to):
* Population Survey (or designated data information mechanism) Distribution, Collection and Follow up EAP (consortium, WL, ADR), BOHCS and SNAFC and RRB and others as directed.
* Per Capita IAA/SOW/WO update/new creation and closures as related to FOH's System Tracking & Management system (STM) mechanics (content will still need to be provided by operations)
* Funding (obligations/allocations and de-obligations, STM data entry, obtain signature)
* Enters funding levels and revenue estimates for maintenance customers in STM (other divisions responsible to update revenue estimate due to change in level of effort)
* Accounts Receivable/chargeback/credit card reject resolution which may include coordination of communication among customer and various FOH divisions.
* Assist customers with CP/Status reports
* Charge QA as related to per capita calculations and/or funds availability
* Run utilization reports if needed
* Evaluation/Notification/Review of population changes with per capita manager (service delivery manager) and finance manager for operational division.
* Assist with preparation for tenant meetings
* Researches GSA list of tenant s vs participants in OHC. Provides variance information to designated personnel as needed
* Maintain IAA files
* IAA/SOW/Financial Information Packet mailed to customer and received via secure fax.
* Evaluation/Notification/Review of billing errors with Operating Division Representatives
* Other duties as assigned
Knowledge/Skill/Ability Set (minimum):
* MS Office (Intermediate EXCEL skills and basic WORD)
* Customer relations
* Service Tracking & Management System (STM) (ability to learn new systems)
* Understanding of accounts receivable
* Multitasks, works well independently and as a team member, excellent communication skills (verbal and written), leadership and organizational skills
* Basic understanding of services provided in occupational health and health lingo
* Excellent organizational skills to include attention to detail and follow-through and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously are required
* Understanding of both internal and external customer service as demonstrated on resume
* Associate s degree with 1 year experience in customer service health related field or 3 years experience in customer account management service (to include account receivable activity)
STGi offers an outstanding benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy. STG International is an EEO compliant organization.
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States